Open Government Institute has a rich experience and expertise in:
- Capacity building programs for diverse target groups (Governmental representatives (both local and central government), civil society organizations (CSOs), business sector, international organizations, etc.
As part of capacity building programs we provide services related to:
- Curriculum review and evaluation;
- Curriculum elaboration (including the Trainers’ Guidebook, Participants’ manual, piloting the curriculum, final review, submission for approval to the Ministry of Education or relevant body in-country whenever relevant, etc.);
- Trainer of Trainers (ToT);
- Elaboration of all training materials.
Our team has experience in organizing and hosting tech camps, hackathons, open space events, etc.
- Studies, assessments, reviews, etc.
We have a rich experience and expertise in elaboration of evaluation methodologies for projects, studies, base-line research, post-project implementation, etc.
- Project management/project implementation
Our team has a rich experience in project management/project implementation. Our projects portfolio includes projects in areas related to Open Government/Open Data, Participatory Democracy, Internet Governance, Health Education, Participatory Democracy, Youth Employment, others.